Every day our skin gets stress. Especially if you are a resident of the megalopolis or the city with a poor environment. Cryomassage is intended for the prevention of such conditions and for “spoiling” the skin. Cold affects the skin (liquid nitrogen with a temperature of -1950C). CIC offers the cryomassage procedure. It is directed to the treatment, the overall improvement of the skin and the body in general.
The Benefits of the Cryomassage
Eliminates skin problems, relieves inflammation of the skin, adjusts the sebaceous glands, has beneficial effects on the immune system, makes dark spots invisible, reduces acne, wrinkles, tightens pores.
Cryomassage of the head is topical for the hair loss to improve their growth, is used for scalp itching, migraines.
These are not all useful properties. Cryomassage of the body removes stretch marks, helps to reduce the volume of the body, makes the skin more toned, elastic, improves blood circulation.
- stressful condition;
- week elasticity and skin turgor;
- enlarged pores;
- fine wrinkles;
- swelling after cosmetic surgery
- circulatory disorders of the cells;
- impairment of the function of the sebaceous and sweat glands;
- lowered immunity;
- baldness or thinning hair.
- violation of the integrity of the skin;
- viral infections;
- chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- allergy to the cold;
The procedure of the cryomassage
It is made with a special applicator – a wooden stick with a cotton swab. The applicator is dipped in liquid nitrogen. Exposure to cold at the problem area, or on the massage lines. You will feel light pleasant cold and tingling. The skin will get vitamins and minerals. Later you will feel how pores open and enriching with oxygen.
The effectiveness of cryomassage:
- relieves swelling;
- improves skin elasticity and turgor;
- improves muscle tone;
- accelerates cell exchange process;
- It has an antiseptic effect;
- It prevents acne;
- It has anti-aging effect;
- improves the structure and color;
- fades dark circles under the eyes;
- prevents previously baldness, stimulates hair growth;
- soothes, tones the skin.
Cryomassage in Kiev: how many procedures you need?
The course lasts for 10-15 sessions (2-3 times per week). 1 session every six months – to maintain the results of the course. Duration of treatment – from 8 to 10 minutes. Cryomassage works deeply, and the result is longlasting.