The problem of hair loss today stirs the minds of all mankind, regardless of gender and age, hobbies and lifestyle. Your hair style, perhaps more than any other detail of appearance, projecting your image to the outside world. When a person suffers from excessive hair loss, it can significantly affect their self-esteem and lead to problems in relationships with others.
Hair loss is not only an aesthetic defect, as a signal of a serious disorder in your body. Typically, about 100 hairs fall out of the head every day and it is absolutely normal and does not affect the volume of hair. The loss can be unnoticeable because the average scalp contains about 100,000 hairs. But the loss of more than 100 hairs a day is a serious reason to sound the alarm.
Causes of excessive hair loss may include:
- hormonal disorders;
- emotional and physical stress;
- reception of medical products;
- improper care;
- disease, chemotherapy.
Hair loss is always associated with a progressive decrease in the hair follicle, and malnutrition is often accompanied by inflammation of the scalp. Out of this situation is one: the earlier the hair loss is noticed and the treatment is started, the better the chances to stop balding process and even reverse it. Fortunately, the specialists of the clinic Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko know the solution to the problem, once regarded as an irresistible force of nature.
To prevent hair loss in time with the help of effective drugs – this is a major necessity for those, who suffering from the hair loss. It is necessary to ensure an integrated approach, which will stimulate the activity of the hair follicle and reduce the inflammation of the scalp.
In the clinic Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko, we offer a range of high quality pharmaceutical products Dermena, which will make you forget about the hair loss problem. Means from the line of Dermena – are innovative products, patented and specially designed for hair prone to excessive loss. They slow down the process of hair loss and stimulate its growth.
- Excessive hair loss,
- Removing the irritation of the scalp, is also associated with excessive fat hair,
- Means are recommended after chemotherapy.
- Molecule Regen7 (1-pyrrolidinone chloride), a metabolite of vitamin PP (nicotinamide), the material is protected by the patent.
- Molecule Regen7 improves the microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens hair follicles. It improves their nutrition, extends the life cycle of hair in the anagen phase, and stimulates its regrowth. This substance has clinically proven anti-inflammatory effect (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the sebaceous glands and improves the general condition of the scalp. Molecule Regen7 – the substance of vitamin origin, and does not cause the skin irritation.