Treatment of ENT organs – is the competence of a special section of otolaryngology medicine. It studies the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and possible treatment of the throat, nose and ears. All these three organs are closely linked, that is why the disease is immediately reflected on the state of the rest.
What ENT diseases we treat
In the clinic Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko the skilled doctors are taking care of the patients. Our methods of treatment and diagnosis are based on the international practice. People turn to us with such problems.
ENT diseases of nose:
- Acute rhinitis (including allergic origin).
- Chronic tonsillitis complicated by angina (disruption of the tonsils).
- Maxillary sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, complicated by edema, purulent discharge.
- Sinusitis — acute, subacute, chronic.
- Jam of foreign bodies in the nasopharynx.
ENT diseases of throat,
- Swollen adenoids (one of the most frequent problems, especially in children).
- Pharyngitis at any stage, including chronic.
- Laryngitis, cough complicated (inflammation of the larynx).
- Angina (all species).
ENT diseases of ear
- Otitis — acute and chronic.
- Inflammation of the ear, complicated by hearing loss and pain.
- Foreign bodies in the ear, cerumen.
More than 50% of complaints with diseases of ENT organs — are the problem of early and middle childhood. Early diagnosis and treatment can help preserve the hearing, to eliminate the consequences and prevent recurrence.
the comprehensive examination helps to determine the correct diagnosis. The clinic Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko has its own diagnostic center Medivip. We can offer to our patients:
- EXCELART Vantage – closed MRI.
- APERTO – magnetic resonance imaging of the open type.
- Ultrasound diagnosis.
- CT scan.
- Ultrasound scanning.
And other innovative methods for the detection of ENT diseases.
Treatment of ENT diseases
- Inhalation therapy — is the foundation of removal of problems with the respiratory system. This is one of the basic components of medical rehabilitation programs work of ENT organs.
- Laser therapy BTL-5000 — one of the most effective therapies aimed at pain relief, elimination of edema, inflammation. This method is aimed at increasing the body’s ability to resist infections, allergic pathogens.
- Cryotherapy (treatment with ice) — is used for the elimination of the symptoms of chronic tonsillitis, chronic persistent work vessels disorders (nasal decongestants for their restrictions do not apply).
- Phototherapy (piler light therapy) — appointed for a list of ENT diseases: in rhinitis, acute respiratory viral infections, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis. Effectively fights bacteria, eliminates the inflammation caused by them.
- Microwave BTL-21 therapy – affects diseased organs by means of microwaves. It helps to cope with tonsillitis, neuritis of the auditory and facial nerve, rhinitis, otitis.
- Ultrasound BTL-5000 Therapy – by means of jet irrigation of the affected area, and ultrasound exposure significantly reduces the time of treatment. Indications for use in otolaryngology — adenoids, tonsillitis, sinusitis, stomatitis, otitis media.
Depending on the location and complexity of the disease, our doctors recommend the productive regimen. Therefore, all of our patients recover much faster than using traditional treatment methods.
Professional consultations Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko help to quickly deal with diseases of ENT organs.