For men, who value their health, it is recommended to be examined by the urologist once a year. It gives the chance to identify the disease at an early stage, to provide expert assistance in a timely manner and extend the full quality sex life.
The «Preventive examination for men underl 40» package includes the following types of inspections:
- Total full blood analysis (hematology analyzer: 19 parameters, ESR, WBC).
- A blood test for creatinine phosphokinase (cardiac biomarker).
- Biochemical analysis of blood (ALT, AST, GGTP, bilirubin: general, direct, indirect, creatinine, urea, uric acid, amylase, glucose, insulin, protein fractions, alkaline phosphatase, thymol test).
- General urine analysis.
- Consultation of the urologist.
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
- US of retroperitoneal space (kidney, adrenal glands).
- US of the bladder.
- US of the prostate, the seminal vesicles.
- Urogenital smear microscopy.
- Final consultation of the therapist.