Every day, our body gets older. The risk of disease increases. Many diseases occur at the beginning with few symptoms or with no symptoms at all. They are much easier to cure in advance than when the disease has reached the moderate or severe stages. Therefore, preventive examination is recommended for all men after the age of 40 years, once a year. This is called a culture of health.
Special promotion: 5478 UAH.
- Total full blood analysis (hematology analyzer: 19 parameters, ESR, WBC).
- A blood test for creatinine phosphokinase (cardiac biomarker).
- Biochemical analysis of blood (ALT, AST, GGTP, bilirubin: general, direct, indirect, creatinine, urea, uric acid, amylase, glucose, insulin, protein fractions, alkaline phosphatase, thymol test).
- General urine analysis.
- Consultation of the urologist.
- Tumor markers.
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
- Ultrasound of the retroperitoneal space (kidney, adrenal glands)..
- Ultrasound of the bladder.
- Ultrasound of the prostate, the seminal vesicles.
- Urogenital smear microscopy.
- Final consultation of the therapist.