Prostatitis is the disease that can lie in wait for a man of any age (child-bearing) and cause serious damage to the quality of life.
Symptoms of prostatitis:
- frequent or painful urination;
- pain in the abdomen or perineum;
- painful erection.
Finding these symptoms in yourself, do not hesitate — immediately contact a doctor-urologist.
The main thing that every man should know : the flow of prostatitis can be hidden — in the initial stage it does not manifest itself.
- Finger prostate exam.
- Microscopy secretion of the prostate and the urethra.
- Bacteriological examination of urine, prostatic and urethral secretions, semen.
- Determination of PSA for prostate cancer pathology.
- Examination of urinary function (uroflowmetry).
- Ultrasound examination of the prostate.
- Examination of the seminal vesicles.
- Examination of the bladder.
- Consultation of the urologist..