Prostatitis is the disease that can lie in wait for a man of any age (child-bearing) and cause serious damage to the quality of life.
Symptoms of prostatitis:
- frequent or painful urination;
- pain in the abdomen or perineum;
- painful erection.
Finding these symptoms in yourself, do not hesitate – immediately contact a doctor-urologist.
The main thing that every man should know : the flow of prostatitis can be hidden – in the initial stage it does not manifest itself.
Maximum package “Prostatitis” includes the following types of diagnostics:
- Fetal examination of prostate 150 UAH
- Microscopy of the secretion of the prostate gland and urethra 200 UAH
- Bacteriological studies of prostatic total secret 440 UAH
- The fence of the material of the prostatic secretion 550 UAH
- Determination of Prostate-Specific Antigen Total (PSA) for the oncological pathology of the prostate gland 320 UAH
- Determination of prostate-specific antigen free (fPSA) for oncological pathology of the prostate gland 320 UAH
- Venous blood sampling on oncomarkers – 150 UAH
- Urinalysis examination (uroflowmetry) – 400 UAH
- Ultrasound examination of the prostate and seminal vesicles. – 600 UAH
- Ultrasound of bladder with defined residual urine – 250 UAH
- Consultation of urologist .. – 450 UAH