What are the contraindications to biorevitalisation?
Since 20 years the skin is not so well keeps moisture as before. The reducing production of hyaluronic acid begins at this young age. And since 30 years the face really needs the active humidification. This can be seen with the naked eye: fine wrinkles, uneven skin tone, its over-dryness. Biorevitalization is used to rejuvenate the face, neck, décolleté, hands. What are the contraindications to biorevitalisation?
They need to be followed up until the cause is eliminated. Local contraindications — is the state of the organism, which can change for the better. And then the process can be started.
- Inflammation and infection in the processing zone (first necessary to cure skin and then to perform the procedure, otherwise there is a high risk to spread the infection).
- Intradermal injections in those places where the hyaluronic acid is intended to introduce.
- Skin tumors in the injection zone. These include the pigment nevi (moles), papillomas. The therapist can not inject the drug through them , in order not to injure; it is possible to make the injection near them.
These include conditions that absolutely rules out the procedure.
- Pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding). In this condition of the body, any medical intervention that is not sorely needed is forbidden. Pregnancy — is a period of changes in a woman’s body, often unforeseen. It is impossible to bring even more of the factors leading to unexpected reactions. Namely — the biorevitalization of the face and body, especially the injection, is prohibited.
- Individual intolerance of the cocktail components and hyaluronic acid in particular (happens very rarely, and still it is recommended to provide the allergy testing before the procedure).
- Colds and chronic diseases, especially in the express symptoms during an exacerbation: fever, lethargy, weakness, headache and so on. During this period it is better to avoid any non-therapeutic procedures.
- Malignant neoplasms (cancers at any stage). Hyaluronic acid is able to trigger the growth of abnormal cells.
- Diseases of the immune, circulatory system. You should avoid injections with low immunity and poor blood clotting.
To avoid the unwanted consequences, it is required to notify the cosmetician-dermatologist about all the features of your body on the prior consultation. A detailed medical history and a thorough diagnosis is much reduce the risks of adverse events.
Are there any side effects of biorevitalization?
If you have passed the preliminary examination and it have not revealed the contraindications, side effects practically do not occur. Note that the method of delivery of hyaluronic acid can be injected and without the use of injections. The second one is much safer. The result, obtained after a course of only 2 procedures, is valid up to 1 year.
If you want to avoid microtraumas, invariably arising in the course of injections, chose the non-injective biorevitalisation. If you are willing to spend time on the rehabilitation period from 2 days to a week, injections also will provide an excellent anti-aging effect. The safety of the administered formulation is explained by the fact, that all the agents are as close as possible to those the body produces itself.