Pulmonology — is the branch of medicine that studies the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases. The professional advice of a physiotherapist at our clinic will help to choose the preventive measures and the methods of complex therapy. We guarantee the complete privacy and comfort of service.
What diseases are treated by a doctor-pulmonologist in Kiev
- Acute and chronic bronchitis, aggravated by cough and bronchospasm.
- Bronchial asthma with severe respiratory failure, shortness of breath.
- Thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery, complicated by pneumonia.
- Bronchial asthma, which is combined with other chronic non-specific lung diseases.
- Pneumonia, complicated by exudative pleurisy, with a pronounced intoxication syndrome.
- Thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery, the blood clot complicated infarction pneumonia.
- Malformation of lung, complex genetic diseases;
- Idiopathic fibrosis alveolitis exogenous allergic alveolitis.
- Pleural effusion.
- Pulmonary hypertension and many other diseases.
- Lung abscess.
Symptoms, indicating the need for consultations of pulmonologist
Respiratory diseases are often manifested clearly. This makes it possible to immediately detect a dangerous condition. The main symptom is the breathing problems: shortness of breath, cough. Timely advice of pulmonologist in Kyiv can reduce the duration of treatment in several times.
- Pain in the chest or throat.
- Breath-hold (frequency rate), shortness of breath.
- Cough, dry, «barking» or worsening by phlegm..
- Fever and chills.
Pain in the sternum occur in other conditions (diseases of the esophagus, heart, intercostal neuralgia). Therefore, immediately consult a doctor-pulmonologist for the specifying diagnostics. Among the majority of the patients are children. Children’s pulmonologist in Kyiv will advise, which methods are suitable for different age groups. After all, the approach to treatment and diagnostics is fundamentally different for adults and kids.
Diagnosis in pulmonology
The clinic Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko has its own diagnostic center Medivip. You will be examined and advised by the best doctor-pulmonologist of Kyiv, because our team consists of the specialists of the highest qualification category with a great experience. Here you will pass the diagnostic on the latest equipment from the world manufacturers.
- CT scan.
- MRI (on the tomograph of the close or open type — your choice).
- US of the pleural cavity and abdominal organs.
- Bronchography, PBS fibrobronchoscopy, bronchoscopy.
- The cytological study.
- Assays for detection of hidden process of bronchospasm (provocative tests).
- Radioisotope diagnostic methods.
The basic principle of treatment of respiratory diseases is individuality and the complex therapy. An integrated approach — is compliance with a treatment regimen, the latest techniques that combine effectiveness and safety of exposure.
Laser therapy BTL-5000
World practice shows that laser therapy effectively affects the condition of the respiratory tract. The doctor-pulmonologist of our clinic will assign the optimal number of sessions. The revolutionary Swiss equipment BTL-5000 is effective in the treatment of bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia in different stages, and other diseases.
Laser radiation locally affects the reflex zones and acupuncture points. Due to the first session there is a decrease of pain syndrome and edema resorption. There is a great anti-inflammatory effect, which is very important for the respiratory tract.
Phototherapy (Pillar therapy)
This method is used in the treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract, skin and subcutaneous tissue. It is based on infrared and ultraviolet radiation, artificial and natural. Pillar therapy is effectively used for diseases of the kidneys, lungs, peripheral nerves.
Pulse magnetotherapy BTL-09
High-intensity magnetic electrostimulation in pulmonology is used in the treatment of lung diseases, and even in such a complex disease such as pulmonary tuberculosis. The impact of low frequency helps to cope with swelling, inflammation, pain.
Having set the correct mode, a physician pulmonologist helps to reduce blood pressure in hypertensive patients. The method has a strong health-building effects.
The Department of Pulmonology in the clinic Medical Practice Dr. Danatsko applies the complex physical therapy depending on regimens: ultrasound therapy, electrotherapy, microwave therapy BTL-21 and other modern techniques. Our main task is to cure patients in the shortest possible time in conditions of comfort and understanding.