Cervical Pathology – one of the most common gynecological diseases in women of reproductive age. There are background cervical diseases, precancer and cancer. For background diseases include – ectopia, pseudo erosion, trauma and cervical fractures, ectropion, polyps, endometriosis, endocervicitis, cervicitis and others.
The precancerous diseases include cervical dysplasia of the epithelium of varying severity due to the influence of many factors.
The insidiousness of these diseases is that they are often asymptomatic, and the appearance of symptoms is sometimes possible only in the later stages of the disease, so the early and accurate diagnosis is important, for example when it comes to cervical erosion..
The “Cervical Pathology Screening” program provides assessment and treatment of patients with cervical pathology. This program includes the necessary diagnostic and therapeutic measures, and check-ups during the year.
The list of services that are provided in the “Cervical Pathology Screening” program:
Special promotion: 3595 UAH
- Consultative reception of the obstetrician, gynecologist
- Simple and extended colposcopy with photo documentation
- Cytological examination of the cervix and cervical canal
- PAP smear
- Research on the human papilloma virus of highly oncogenic and low oncogenic strains
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Examination of smears from the vagina, urethra, cervix on pathogenic microflora
- Research on sexual infections by PCR: chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, Gardnerella, Candida, CMV, HSV, gonococci, trichomonas
- Research on the tumor marker of squamous cell carcinoma antigen (SCCA)
- Bac study of urogenital secretions + antibiogram