- TKB – the biorevitalisatio nprocedure
- What happens during TKB
- Indications for the procedure
- Areas of application
- The procedure of TKB
- Advantages of TKB-biorevitalisation
TKB – is the procedure of the biorevitalisation of the skin based on stabilized trichloroacetic acid (TCA). It stimulates all the layers of the skin to regenerate new cells and dermal matrix. TKB is the versatile skin care for all ages. It eliminates the cosmetic imperfections and has no seasonal restrictions.
The procedure is effective in all parts of the body. A particularly pronounced effect is seen on the skin of the face and hands. The results of the procedure appear immediately after its implementation, and that is why this procedure is highly valued by customers.
The procedure of TKB
Indications for the procedure:
- Prevention of acne.
- Stretch marks.
- Alignment of tone.
- Small wrinkles.
- The need of rejuvenation.
- TCA 5% stabilized hydrogen peroxide;
- mandelic acid 5%;
- 1% of kojic acid.
TKB – is an innovative peeling. It contains the trichloroacetic acid (TCA), a stabilized hydrogen peroxide. It stimulates the deep layers of the skin without invasive damage, provides the instant lifting. The product is not aggressive,it rejuvenates the skin, eliminates defects. Recommended for the sensitive skin.
This painless procedure is aimed at biorevitalisation og the face, neck, décolleté, the inner surface of the shoulder, reducing stretch marks, acne and pigmentation. The mandelic acid removes the dead skin cells, has antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Perfect for all skin types with acne. It tightens pores, smoothes the skin tone and texture. The kojic acid imparts the radiance effect to the face.
- The neckline.
The procedure of TKB
- Clear the skin.
- Apply exfoliating peel evenly. Quantity per procedure 1,0 – 1.5 ml.
- Lightly massage the agent for 1-3 minutes.
- Leave the agent on the body from 2 to 5 minutes until completely absorbed.
- Wash off with cotton pad under running cold water.
- Apply the cream for the sensitive skin “Phytoprotection» (Phytamille, 2003). (Phytamille, 2003).
Course: 2 times per year, 4-6 treatments in 7-10 days.
Advantages of TKB-biorevitalisation:
- Without photosensitivity.