PRP-therapy means the rejuvenating injections of the plasma taken from a patient’s blood and enriched with thrombocytes. The technique created a furor in the world: the result appears after the first procedure. The face and body looks younger, the skin is cleaned, tightened, wrinkles are disappeared. The trichologist successfully uses the PRP to accelerate the growth of hair, and for baldness treatment. It is used in dentistry to strengthen the gums, and for bone grafting procedures.
Advantages of PRP-therapy
- Safety – injections prescribed since 15 years.
- Only 1 procedure is enough for the course.
- More than 40% of patients notice the improvement of the condition of the skin, hair, gums after the first session.
- The effect lasts for 4 to 6 months.
- Painlessness – anesthesia is used only during enhanced customer sensitivity.
- No addiction symptoms.
PRP-therapy for the face is so effective that it removes even deep wrinkles, neutralizes the atrophy of soft tissues. But in particularly difficult cases it requires not 1, but 2 procedures.
How the procedure works
The platelets – are the colorless, invisible to the eye blood cells. Recent studies have found that they accelerate healing, releasing growth factors to the damaged tissue. Damaged cells divide and grow. The rejuvenation effect , and the formation of the new young tissue is based on this mechanism.
The plasma injections stimulate the metabolism, the body is like a factory, actively produce the collagen, a natural hyaluronic acid, and elastin fibers. The skin tightens immediately. The effect increases with each procedure.
To maximize the effect, 3 days before the procedure you need:
- refrain from the alcohol;
- do not take drugs,blood dilution medicines: heparin, aspirin etc;
- tell your doctor about herpes rash, if there is any.
After the PRP-therapy:
- do not visit the sauna and swimming pool within three days;
- do not use facial peels with fruit acids for 2-3 days;
- refrain from decorative cosmetics for 12 hours.
You will come to the lab for blood sampling. It will be put in the tube, then passed through a centrifuge separator, which separates the red blood cells from the plasma with platelets. They are used for subcutaneous injections. Everything takes place in a sterile environment.
The process takes less than 30 minutes. The injections will be entered by the thin needles into the desired area of the body or face. This procedure is comfortable and painless. The swelling is observed on the skin in the first minutes after the procedure. Do not worry,it will be rapidly gone. Skin is soothing with the special cream.
Indications for the face and body PRP-therapy:
- Sagging skin, age-related wrinkles
- Wrinkles( even deep).
- Removal of scars and stretch marks.
- Flabby skin, weakening of turgor
- Unhealthy “gray” or pale appearance.
- Necessity of the post-acne treating..
- Recovering from the photoaging, micro UV burns.
Long-lasting effect appears in 10 days after the first treatment. The course is usually repeated in 5-6 months.
The fractional rejuvenation and biorevitalization will help to improve the effect.
PRP-therapy for hair
There are no alternatives for hair regrowth and baldness prevention to this procedure in the world. The efficiency of plasma lift reaches more than 85%. The procedure takes place without preparation, the hair cut is not necessary.
- The duration of treatment – 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rehabilitation – for 1 day.
- Number of treatments – 1.
The method is combined with the mesotherapy to prolong and enhance results. The hair becomes thick, shiny, and growing 2-3 times faster.
- Hair loss, alopecia areata.
- Thinning hair.
- Excessive loss.
- The slow growth of hair.
- Subtlety, dry, brittle hair.
- Dandruff, excessive oiliness of the scalp.
Are there any contraindications to PRP-therapy?
Yes, they are divided into 2 groups: absolute and relative. In the first case it is impossible to perform the procedure under any circumstances, if the patient has:
- Hemophilia (incoagulability) and other blood diseases.
- Hepatitis Group C, V.
- Epilepsy, mental illness.
- HIV /AIDS.
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding.
- Less than 105 thousand / ml in the blood platelets.
- Diseases of the immune system.
- The course of treatment with corticosteroids.
Is the PRP-therapy safe?
The plasma is produced from the blood of the patient, because the body does not take it as an foreign body. Foreign chemicals are not added. The maximum hygiene is observed in the laboratory during the procedure. The contact with the outside world is excluded.
That is why the procedure is safe.
The reasonable price for PRP-therapy in Kiev is at Hertzen Street 17/25.