TKB – is the procedure of the biorevitalisation of the skin based on stabilized trichloroacetic acid (TCA). It stimulates all the layers of the skin to regenerate new cells and dermal matrix. TKB is the versatile skin care for all ages. It eliminates the cosmetic imperfections and has no seasonal restrictions.The procedure is effective in all parts of the body. A particularly pronounced effect is seen on the skin of the face and hands. The results of the procedure appear immediately after its implementation, and that is why this procedure is highly valued by customers.The procedure of TKB
Indications for the procedure:
- Prevention of acne.
- Stretch marks.
- Alignment of tone.
- Small wrinkles.
- The need of rejuvenation.
- TCA 5% stabilized hydrogen peroxide;
- mandelic acid 5%;
- 1% of kojic acid.
- The neckline.
- Clear the skin.
- Apply exfoliating peel evenly. Quantity per procedure 1,0 – 1.5 ml.
- Lightly massage the agent for 1-3 minutes.
- Leave the agent on the body from 2 to 5 minutes until completely absorbed.
- Wash off with cotton pad under running cold water.
- Apply the cream for the sensitive skin “Phytoprotection» (Phytamille, 2003). (Phytamille, 2003).
- Without photosensitivity.
3 голосовиз 5 , на основании