“The Clinic of the Instrumental Cosmetoligy” (CIC) offers a cryotherapy service in Kiev. The procedure appeared not so long ago, but it is already actively used in cosmetology.
The cryotherapy has received the name because of the Latin word “Krios”, which means “cold”. During procedures the ultralow temperatures reaching -1950 C affect on the human organism. The liquid nitrogen is usually used in this procedure – it is a non-toxic substance, tasteless, colorless and odorless.
Indications for the cryotherapy:
- activation of the tissue death (removal of warts, pappilom, moles);
- stimulation of a sharp narrowing of blood vessels for the blood flow to a particular part of the skin: cold activates the cell regeneration, accelerates the healing of wounds;
- cellulite, excess weight;
- skin diseases (dermatitis, seborrhea, eczema, psoriasis, acne);
- premature aging of the skin;
- preparation for pregnancy;
- respiratory diseases (bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pneumonia);
- gynecological disorders (menopause, infertility);
- neurological diseases, migraine;
- fatigue, insomnia, nervous and physical exhaustion;
- recovery after injuries and operations
- chronic diseases in the exacerbation (especially cardiovascular);
- open wounds;
- expressed vascular disease;
- chronic blood diseases;
- inflammatory processes (including SARS, temperature);
- mental disorders;
- cold intolerance.
The course of the procedure
Short-term effects of cold causes a sharp spasm of blood vessels, then their gradual expansion. The metabolism and microcirculation improve. The peripheral blood flow normalizes, so the skin rapidly receives the necessary vitamins, minerals, amino acids.
The impact of cold activates all body systems, improving their work. It increases the resistance to stress, and emotional overload. It improves mood, increases efficiency.
What happens in the skin under the influence of cryotherapy?
- Inflammatory infiltrates resorbe
- It optimizes the sebaceous glands.
- Tightens pores, reduces excretion of fat.
- Aligned topography and structure of the skin.
- The skin becomes smooth, bright and velvety.
- It stimulates the production of elastin and collagen fibers.
- Improves the skin nourishment.
- Smoothes wrinkles.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Improves turgor.
- The skin stops flaking.
- Dandruff and acne disappear.