- Papain – plant enzyme derived from the juice of papaya fruit. It has the ability to selectively act on the cartilage of the spine and joints.
- Bromelain – plant enzyme derived from pineapple fruit, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action and also reduces edema.
- Collagenase – animal enzyme which acts on the collagen (the main component of connective tissue).
- Lysozyme – contributes to the stabilization of the enzyme complex when dissolved.
The effect of karipaina
Karipain, which is administered by electrophoresis, enhances the regeneration of intervertebral disc tissue. The disc becomes more supple and elastic, restores its natural shape and function of the shock absorber. Karipain promotes lysis of necrotic structures of hernial protrusion, as a result of which it is softened and reduced in size.
The incarceration of nerve ending is released and back pain gradually goes away. Also improves microcirculation in tissues and the inflammatory process stops. The advantage of using electrophoresis techniques with karipain is that appears:
- opportunity to avoid surgery;
- local administration of the drug, which provides targeted effect;
- high bioavailability;
- affects the cause of the disease
- effective, painless and safe method;
- availability of use.