Prolapse is called the displacement of organs or its parts below the normal anatomic level. Average location of the pelvic organs in women is maintained by the connective tissue and muscles of the perineum and undisturbed innervation. The position of the pelvis affects pregnancy, childbirth, overweight and aging. An important role in the causes of vaginal prolapse and prolapse of uterus plays congenital and acquired defects of the connective tissue and muscles of the perineum, childbirth and increased intra-abdominal pressure, excessive physical activity, obesity, and age-related changes. Women can have such symptoms, as urinary incontinence, chronic pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, discomfort.
The program includes a range of diagnostic and therapeutic measures aimed at verification of the exact diagnosis and a complex of therapeutic measures including, if necessary, operational.
The list of services that you will have in the “Prolapse of female genital mutilation and its complications” program:
Special promotion: 2020 UAH
- Consultative reception of the obstetrician and gynecologist
- Consultative reception of the urologist
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder
- Consultation of proctologist
- Cytology of the cervix and cervical canal
- General urine analysis
- Examination of smears from the vagina, urethra, cervix
- Bacterial inoculation for flora with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics
- Individual selection of vaginal pessaries and Kegel exercises training.