What is the thread lifting of the face? This is the non-surgical technique of lifting with excellent rejuvenating effect. Compared with surgery, it has a significant advantage as it does not use the skin excision, there is no long rehabilitation, complications are rare. That is why this type of lift is so popular.
Before carry out the procedure, you need to consult a doctor cosmetologist-dermatologist, because, in addition to general indications there are also individual. Filament lift is recommended if:
- Zygomatic part of the face is lowered.
- Sharp creases at the corners of the mouth (facial, age).
- Flews – sagging cheeks.
- The edges of the eyebrows, lowered of aging and loss of elasticity of the skin.
- Double chin.
- Lactation and pregnancy.
- Diseases of the circulatory system.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Infectious and inflammatory processes in the acute stage.
- Disorders of the immune system.
- Cancer tumor.
- Allergenic reactions.
- Herpes treatment zones.
These are general contraindications to the thread lifting, but you should still specify them individualy. The cosmetologist will tell you about them after the study.
There are 4 types of the threads: non-absorbable, durable and fully resorbable, combined (with the body, which resolves, but the basis – is not).
- Previously the golden threads were mostly used. They belong to the type of “non-absorbable” as teflon, polylactic acid, platinum threads
- Then the “Tissuelift” threads were applied, for the resolution of which a long time is required. They are long-term absorbable.
- 3 d – meso threads, Happy Lift and others of the same type – completely absorbed by the skin.
- Combined option – Silhouette lift.
For the better skin stretching, the manufacturers provide small incisions on the threads. Before selecting a particular type of of threads, make sure it is hypoallergenic (like of gold). They also need to stimulate the production of collagen under the skin, so that it becomes elastic and beautiful.
If the thread is picked up incorrectly, the dermis can stay unstable, and the skin may change the color tone after the temperature drop. The doctor may prohibit some hardware cosmetology procedures, as is the case with gold threads.
How to pick up the threads for a specific age
Up to 40 years use the caprolan cosmetic fibers. The best material for seams is obtained from them. They are quickly absorbed – after 6 months, but they support the face frame for 2 years. Rejuvenation is achieved at the expense of lactic acid, it is added to the structure of the threads.
After 40 years – the polypropylene yarn are used. They support well the aging skin which has lost its natural elasticity. The effect lasts for more than 5 years. To prolong the effect, it is possible to carry out the correction.
After 50 years – the dense threads, without the resorption effect, are needed. The skin in this age sag more, that is why the selected material is more dense. The result is long-termed – from 7-8 years.
What is the effectiveness of thread lifting
After a successful procedure and recovery period, positive changes occur as follows:
- A person looks 10-15 years younger.
- The skin is tightened and smooth.
- Nasolabial folds appear minimal.
- The process of skin sagging is slowing down due to the natural production of collagen and elastin.
- The face contour is clear, thus achieving the effect of rejuvenation.
The process of skin sagging is slowing down due to the natural production of collagen and elastin.
The local anesthesia is used for the thread lifting , therefore the procedure is painless. The duration – to an hour. The thread is introduced into the temple area through a microscopic puncture. Then it is displayed on the cheek out. There are no cicatrixes, no scars after the procedure. The 4 threads are commonly used for the one session.