This procedure is part of a contouring, that so successfully replaced the rejuvenation surgery in 80% of cases. Lip augmentation, of the most tender and the most prone to fading part of the face, is very much in demand today.
How it works
Medicine discovered contour plastic in the middle of the last century, as a wonderful tool in the fight against wrinkles. Everything is simple: if to introduce the liquid in the problematic place by means of micro-injection, wrinkles will be smoothed. Imperfect substances of that time with serious side effects now evolved. Today it is fillers – safe biocompatible gels, based on hyaluronic acid. Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is a procedure of rejuvenation and improvement of appearance of the beautiful half of humanity, regardless of age. It is relevant in 20 years (to help make thin lips more plump). And at 30, and 40, and 50 and more – because age can be determined by wrinkles on the upper lip, and lip augmentation session will smooth the unwanted signs of aging and will give the volume. The fillers may slightly correct the shape of the lips, or to make them plump and juicy.
7 benefits of lip augmentation in our clinic
- Rapidity. Lip augmentation procedure lasts 15-30 minutes.
- Efficiency – both small and deep wrinkles around the mouth are smoothed, the lips acquire juiciness, optional – an additional volume, convexity.
- Long term results – after a single injection from six months to 2 years. The duration of the effect depends on the applied filler, its composition and concentration, as well as – on the individual characteristics of the organism.
- Security. Our clinic uses only high-quality products manufactured in Europe with a high level of security.
- Absence of consequences. Upon termination of the filler, lips gradually return to the old forms. But: fillers not only fill the missing volume and level the surface of the skin – they also induce tissues to develop their own components required for the fight against aging – collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
- Low degree of pain. Specialists of the clinic perform the procedure as painless as possible. Injections are made using a very thin needle, with local anesthesia, professionally determining the best places for injections (to avoid hematomas and bruising).
- An excellent result. The physician of the clinic accurately calculates the amount of input material, location and depth of injections. This is the most important part of the procedure. The uniformity of distribution of the filler in area of the lips, naturalness and correctness of form, the desired degree of increase depends on it.
Be sure to tell your doctor:
- if you injected fillers earlier, when and what kind of them(Tolerability Study).
- if you taking medication at this time (for the determination of compatibility).
- if you have any symptoms of herpes (the doctor may prescribe the reception of antiviral drugs for 3-7 days before the procedure).
One day before the session, please refrain from intense exercise and alcohol.
Temporal changes after the procedure
Since the gels are introduced through the needle, do not worry, if you marked:
- swelling, particularly of the upper lip;
- traces of injections in the form of point crusts, remaining for 1-2 days.
- the appearance of small hematomas;
- herpes recurrence (it can cause skin irritation by the needle if there have been cold sores previously in this area).
Note: all of these side effects, in particular, edema, disappear within 2-3 days. But an excellent result remains.
Schedule a session of lip augmentation procedure as a day off.
In the 1-2 day:
- Do not touch the lips;
- Do not attempt to remove the crusts, if any;
- Do not use cosmetics;
- At the first night sleep on your back, if possible.
Within 2 weeks:
- Do not go to the sauna, eliminate hot tubs;
- Do not tan in the solarium, before going outdoors, use sunscreen with an SPF of 30.
Vasiliy Vasilyevich Danatsko
Experience in cosmetology – 7 years
Neurosurgeon of the highest category with 30 years experience.1986 graduated from UzhNU Faculty of Medicine
- Graduated from the Roberto Amore cosmetology courses in Italy http://www.robertoamore.com/.
- Internship in Germany / Virtsburg by Cymedics GmbH & Co. KG http://medilab.de/
- COMPEX spol. s r.o. (Чехия)
- General Project Internships(Italy) http://www.generalproject.com/