Striae or stretch marks – is a violation of the integrity of the fibroblast (connective tissue cells), the damage to the deep skin layer. Stretch marks are formed due to lack of skin elasticity and strong load on it. A small section of the dermis atrophies. The fibers of collagen and elastin lengthens, microfractures occur. The connective tissues are formed in their place
Features of stretch marks
Striae occur mainly in women, but sometimes in men. They can appear not only traditionally on the buttocks, thighs, abdomen, but also in the most unexpected places – on the chest, back and legs.
Externally, the striae are white or bluish-red, in the form of wavy lines. They spoil the appearance. Previously, all the methods that remove stretch marks, amounted to peeling or surgery. They had poor results or there was another problem – the scars.
Causes of stretch marks:
- genetic predisposition;
- abrupt changes in body weight and insufficiently elastic skin;
- hormonal changes (pregnancy, adolescence, etc.).
Stretch marks is the so called dead zone. The hair does not grow on it, there is no sweating. If to start to treat them in time, you can make them invisible. Early stretch marks much easier to correct than the old deep stripes.
Indications for treatment:
- the presence of stretch marks in the buttocks, thighs, abdomen, chest;
- decrease in elasticity and turgor of the skin in areas of the appearance of stretch marks;
- sagging skin.
- fungal and inflammatory skin diseases, neurodermatitis, psoriasis;
- the period of pregnancy (lactation);
- epilepsy in past history;
- allergic conditions;
- microdermabrasion, held in the area of stretch marks one week earlier.
Treatment of the stretch marks in the “Clinic of the Instrumental cosmetology” CIC
Our clinic has cutting-edge technologies to quickly and painlessly get rid of skin aging concerns. Including such a nuisance as striae.
How to get rid of stretch marks? The instrumental cosmetology is capable of many things. The device triggers blood microcirculation in the subcutaneous layers, activates the production of collagen and elastin – the most powerful means of reducing skin. Mesotherapy – a cocktail of collagen, vitamins and hyaluronic acid, perfectly helps in the fight against stretch marks. We are waiting for you in our Clinic of the Instrumental Cosmetology CIC for these procedures!
The specialists of our clinic are masters of their craft. They will hold a preliminary consultation, determine how many treatments you need,and which device is best in your case. We have two apparatus to deal with stretch marks in our clinic: 3 Face GP and Beautytek Premium Edition.
Removal of stretch marks on 3 Face GP
This is the development of the Italian company and manufacturer the General Project. The unique equipment combines a special rotating abrasive head, HBLM-lamps, and elastic membrane.
How to remove stretch marks? The striae treatment procedure includes microdermabrasion, phototherapy HBLM, computerized massage with the membrane. During the microdermabrasion the upper layer of the skin is removed,the production of collagen is stimulated. The phototherapy improves the skin tone, tightens the skin, and the massage stimulates the blood circulation. The skin at the area of stretch marks will become smoother, healthier, the turgor will be improved.
How many treatments will you need?
- For the maximum effect, you will need 8-10 sessions.
- Procedures are carried out with an interval of 10-12 days.
Treatment of stretch marks on the equipment Beautytek Premium Edition
This equipment is a breakthrough in biocybernetics. The method is based on the artificial intelligence. During the procedure, a computer transmits data about the state of your cells. Then the computer will select the individual program of the impact of electronic pulses. Then the Beautytek Premium Edition starts the work process – the micropulsations, able to wake up the body’s reserves. The skin begins to produce collagen which makes the skin healthy and fit. You will not find any traces of stretch marks! It effectively removes wrinkles of different depths.
How many treatments will you need?
For best results, you will need 8-10 sessions.
Procedures are carried out with an interval of 10-12 days. for more details please refer to our doctors.
3 Face GP and Beautytek Premium Edition: stretch marks the benefits of therapy
- Stretch marks are removed in all areas of the body.
- Procedures are carried out at any age.
- Immediately after the birth, the number of procedures reduced to a minimum, because of the fresh stretch marks.
- The procedure is fully controlled, painless and safe for health.
- The cumulative effect occurs as you progress through the sessions, improving the visible result.
- The barrier functions of a skin are stored during the treatment.
- The rehabilitation period goes smoothly and without complications.