Check prices on services
|Package "Men's Infertility " 8795 UAH, discount 6597 UAH|
|Consultation of urologist on infertility issues|
|Finger study of the prostate|
|Ultrasound of the scrotum, testicles, their appendages|
|Ultrasound of the prostate, seminal vesicles|
|Bacterial culture of semen|
|Testosterone total (TES)|
|Globulin binding sex hormones (SHBG)|
|Luteinizing Hormone (LH)|
|Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)|
|Herpes (Herpes simplex virus) 1.2 type, (PCR method)|
|Chlamydia (Chlamidia trachomatis) (PCR method)|
|Cytomegalovirus (CMV), scraping, urine, biopsy, flush (PCR method)|
|Gardnerella (Gardnerella vaginalis) (PCR method)|
|Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae) (PCR method)|
|Mycoplasma (Mycoplasma hominis) (PCR method)|
|Mycoplasma (Mycoplasma genitalium) (PCR method)|
|Papillomavirus (HPV) 16,18,31,33,35,39,45,52,56,58,59,66 types (highlyoncogenic) genotyping (PCR method)|
|Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis) (PCR method)|
|Ureaplasma (Ureaplasma urealiticum) (PCR method)|
|Ureaplasma (Ureaplasma parvum) (PCR method)|
|Candida albicans, scraps, urine (PCR method)|
|"Diabetes": HOMA-IR index, C peptide, insulin, glycosylated hemoglobin, glucose in the blood|
|"Lipidogramma": (cholesterol, triglycerides, high density lipoproteins, low density lipoproteins, low density lipoproteins, and atherogenicity)|
|Venous blood sampling for analyzes|
|Material of the urogenital tract sampling|
What is infertility? It is inability to conceive a child for a year with regular sexual intercourse. That is the sexual encounter for two – a maximum of 5 days before the day of ovulation. It is not difficult to calculate:it is enough for the woman to conduct the menstrual cycle calendar. Today, many electronic programs send the reminders to the smartphone or iPhone about each monthly cycle and ovulation day. And yet, what if the couple hopelessly and long waits for pregnancy, and it isn’t occur?The types of infertility:
- Male infertility..
- Female infertillity.
- Mixed (a problem is found in both partners).
- 18-29 years – 10%
- 36-40 years – 15%
- from 41 year – more than 20%.
- Adenomyosis (endometriosis).
- Intrauterine polyps.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Adhesions and commissures after abortion.
- Genital infections.
- Generation of antibodies to sperm (in other normal parameters).
- There is no sign of ovulation:
- basal temperature does not rise, remaining stable;
- Ovulation tests show a negative result.
- Spasmodic menstrual cycle (can be prolonged, or it comes ahead of schedule; abundant or scanty menses). Associated illnesses – amenorrhea, when there is no menstruation at all.
- Excessive hairiness: on the face, arms, legs and hips. Hair can grow from the pubis to the navel.
- The skin is oily and greasy, acne, or too dry
- Pelvic ultrasound
- A blood test for hormones
- Sowing (bacterial inoculation) of the cervical canal
- Karyotyping (cytogenetic study)
- Smears from the vagina, urethra, cervix
- PCR study on the probability of sexual infections
- Blood tests on sperm antibodies
- Diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome
- Cytology of the cervical canal and cervix
- Genital infections.
- Inflammation of the reproductive and urinary system (such as the epididymis).
- Varicocele (congestion by increasing the veins in the testicles).
- Reduced production and quality of the sperm due to prostatitis.
- Diseases experienced in childhood (parotiditis, mumps) – because of them suffer sexual glands of the younger boys.
- Obstruction of the ducts, causing infertility in men..
- Abnormalities of reproductive organs (eg, the structure of the testes).
- a detailed medical history;
- necessarily – Spermogram;
- blood test for hormones (total and free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone and so on.);
- Analysis for genital infections;
- Ultrasound of the testes and their appendages, the seminal vesicles, the prostate.